Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Inspections by Our Mold Specialists
A careful consideration of the damaged areas is required to appropriately provide the unique tailored mold remediation approach for homes and businesses. Inspecting and evaluating individual personal belongings exposed can determine when relocation and off-site cleaning might be necessary. The damage assessment phase also identifies hosting materials to severely impacted to keep installed.
What Can Be Done About Mold Remediation?
There are multiple possible options with mold remediation and mold removal requirements for a property. After a thorough evaluation, we can better determine the most efficient solution to address and overcome:
- Attic mold
- Black mold
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
Containing Black Mold for Bathroom Mold Removal
The bathroom can be a common location for the development of mold, especially when poor ventilation exists. Underlying materials beneath tile can trap moisture and allow mildew and mold to develop and spread fast. Containing this threat means establishing drying zones that isolate the bathroom exclusively, preventing active microbes from moving to new areas through pathways like the HVAC system.
What Mold Damage Repairs Are Needed After Attic Mold?
With a general contracting license, we offer a spectrum of repair and reconstruction actions after much of the mold removal efforts have been completed. Controlled demolition might be required in many situations, but it is the rebuilding phase that ultimately make mold damages “Like it never even happened.” We offer:
- Black mold damage repairs
- Foundation repairs
- Roof repairs
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (860) 675-4500
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of The Farmington Valley?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (860) 675-4500
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of The Farmington Valley is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Farmington community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2180 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: